The University of Connecticut now offers its top-ranked MBA program 100% online. Designed for an exceptional student experience, the UConn Online MBA combines both asynchronous (flexible coursework scheduled on your time) and synchronous (live classes in real time) cohort learning, offering busy professionals an optimum balance of independence and personal engagement with leading faculty and fellow students. Students enjoy access to superior career coaching, support services, and our expansive, distinguished alumni network.
UConn Online MBA at a Glance
- Coursework Delivered 100% Online
- Engaging Expert Faculty
- Supportive Cohort Format
- Both Flexible and Live Online Classes
- 57 Credits to Graduate
- $1,050 per Credit for All Students
- GMAT/GRE Optional for Admission
- 3 Years Average Completion Time
Find answers to common questions that we receive about the UConn Online MBA.
Our faculty have established a strong reputation for high-quality research, teaching, collaboration, and outreach, spanning a wide array of functional disciplines including Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, and Operations and Information Management. Each is eager to share their academic and professional expertise to train the next generation of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators.
Jose Cruz, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Graduate Programs, Operations and Information Management
Mary Caravella, D.B.A.
Associate Professor in Residence, Marketing
Redona Methasani, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor in Residence, Management
Alina Lerman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Accounting
- New Marketing Professor Eager to Teach Grad Students January 31, 2022Vishal Narayan has joined the School of Business as an associate professor in the marketing department. His research interests include social media, marketing in emerging markets, and digital marketing analytics. Narayan previously taught at Cornell University and, most recently, at the National University of Singapore, where he was deputy academic director of MBA programs. While... […]Claire Hall
- UConn Redesigns MBA Programs to Offer More Flexible Course Options January 20, 2022UConn Today – The UConn School of Business announced plans on Thursday, Jan. 20 to redesign its Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs, a decision reflecting growing student interest in more flexible educational options. Read articleClaire Hall
- MBA, Law Students Vie To Represent UConn at International Negotiations Challenge in Greece This Spring January 14, 2022Only a few days remain to register for the popular Negotiations Case Competition and management professor Nora Madjar expects this year’s event, like years past, will draw some of the brightest MBA and law students at UConn. “This competition attracts some of our brightest and allows them to shine while developing their skills furthers,” said... […]Claire Hall