The University of Connecticut now offers its top-ranked MBA program 100% online. Designed for an exceptional student experience, the UConn Online MBA combines both asynchronous (flexible coursework scheduled on your time) and synchronous (live classes in real time) cohort learning, offering busy professionals an optimum balance of independence and personal engagement with leading faculty and fellow students. Students enjoy access to superior career coaching, support services, and our expansive, distinguished alumni network.
UConn Online MBA at a Glance
- Coursework Delivered 100% Online
- Engaging Expert Faculty
- Supportive Cohort Format
- Both Flexible and Live Online Classes
- 57 Credits to Graduate
- $1,050 per Credit for All Students
- GMAT/GRE Optional for Admission
- 3 Years Average Completion Time
Find answers to common questions that we receive about the UConn Online MBA.
Our faculty have established a strong reputation for high-quality research, teaching, collaboration, and outreach, spanning a wide array of functional disciplines including Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, and Operations and Information Management. Each is eager to share their academic and professional expertise to train the next generation of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators.
Jose Cruz, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Graduate Programs, Operations and Information Management
Mary Caravella, D.B.A.
Associate Professor in Residence, Marketing
Redona Methasani, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor in Residence, Management
Alina Lerman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Accounting
- Mia Hawlk Promoted to MBA Executive Director July 14, 2021Mia Hawlk has been named to the newly created position of Executive Director of MBA programs at UConn, where she will supervise four distinct graduate programs serving 1,100 students. Hawlk most recently served as director of the Part-time MBA program and helped create the new Online MBA program, which begins in August and has drawn... […]Claire Hall
- MBA Program Helped Physician Make Bolder Leadership Choices During Pandemic June 22, 2021During the height of the pandemic, when hospitals were overflowing with COVID-19 patients, Dr. Mohammed “Ameer” Shams ’18 MBA made a bold decision. Because hospitals were above capacity and inpatient beds were unavailable, he thought: Why not send the younger COVID patients, who had a good prognosis, home with supplemental oxygen and very close medical... […]Claire Hall
- Executive MBA Program Offers New, Convenient ‘HomeLink’ Option for Fall ’21 May 17, 2021UConn’s popular Executive MBA program is launching a ‘HomeLink’ option this fall that will enable students to participate in some live classes from their homes and require in-person attendance one weekend every other month. “Our Executive MBA program is exactly what many rising leaders are seeking, not only because of the rigor of the program... […]Claire Hall