The University of Connecticut now offers its top-ranked MBA program 100% online. Designed for an exceptional student experience, the UConn Online MBA combines both asynchronous (flexible coursework scheduled on your time) and synchronous (live classes in real time) cohort learning, offering busy professionals an optimum balance of independence and personal engagement with leading faculty and fellow students. Students enjoy access to superior career coaching, support services, and our expansive, distinguished alumni network.
UConn Online MBA at a Glance
- Coursework Delivered 100% Online
- Engaging Expert Faculty
- Supportive Cohort Format
- Both Flexible and Live Online Classes
- 57 Credits to Graduate
- $1,050 per Credit for All Students
- GMAT/GRE Optional for Admission
- 3 Years Average Completion Time
Find answers to common questions that we receive about the UConn Online MBA.
Our faculty have established a strong reputation for high-quality research, teaching, collaboration, and outreach, spanning a wide array of functional disciplines including Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, and Operations and Information Management. Each is eager to share their academic and professional expertise to train the next generation of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators.
Jose Cruz, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Graduate Programs, Operations and Information Management
Mary Caravella, D.B.A.
Associate Professor in Residence, Marketing
Redona Methasani, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor in Residence, Management
Alina Lerman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Accounting
- Disney’s Jenny Gaffney on Business Success: Follow Your Passion, Use Humor When Appropriate, Be Nearly Indispensable October 31, 2022If you’re a fan of college basketball’s March Madness, professional hockey, or football, you can thank UConn alumna Jenny Gaffney ’17 MBA, and her colleagues at ESPN/Disney for giving you front-row seats to the game, right in your home. Gaffney was instrumental in the rollout of ESPN+, the subscription service that now has over 22... […]Claire Hall
- School of Business Honors ‘Entrepreneurs Who are Going to Change the World’ October 6, 2022UConn Today – When Jayme Coates ’07 MS, ’10 MBA was about to be discharged from the hospital with her first-born child, she discovered that her breastfed son was malnourished and dehydrated. The experience both terrified and motivated her. On Monday, the startup that she co-founded, Lactation Innovations, won the School of Business’ Wolff New... […]Claire Hall
- Why going green makes good business sense August 26, 2022Raconteur – Sustainability is no fad. In an environmentally conscious marketplace, it’s an essential element of business success Read articleScott Slater III