The University of Connecticut now offers its top-ranked MBA program 100% online. Designed for an exceptional student experience, the UConn Online MBA combines both asynchronous (flexible coursework scheduled on your time) and synchronous (live classes in real time) cohort learning, offering busy professionals an optimum balance of independence and personal engagement with leading faculty and fellow students. Students enjoy access to superior career coaching, support services, and our expansive, distinguished alumni network.
UConn Online MBA at a Glance
- Coursework Delivered 100% Online
- Engaging Expert Faculty
- Supportive Cohort Format
- Both Flexible and Live Online Classes
- 57 Credits to Graduate
- $1,050 per Credit for All Students
- GMAT/GRE Optional for Admission
- 3 Years Average Completion Time
Find answers to common questions that we receive about the UConn Online MBA.
Our faculty have established a strong reputation for high-quality research, teaching, collaboration, and outreach, spanning a wide array of functional disciplines including Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, and Operations and Information Management. Each is eager to share their academic and professional expertise to train the next generation of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators.
Jose Cruz, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Graduate Programs, Operations and Information Management
Mary Caravella, D.B.A.
Associate Professor in Residence, Marketing
Redona Methasani, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor in Residence, Management
Alina Lerman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Accounting
- Executive MBA Program Offers New, Convenient ‘HomeLink’ Option for Fall ’21 May 17, 2021UConn’s popular Executive MBA program is launching a ‘HomeLink’ option this fall that will enable students to participate in some live classes from their homes and require in-person attendance one weekend every other month. “Our Executive MBA program is exactly what many rising leaders are seeking, not only because of the rigor of the program... […]Claire Hall
- MBA/LAW Team Members Already Using Their Newly Honed Negotiation Skills May 5, 2021Although they didn’t earn top-standing in this year’s international negotiation challenge, UConn’s team of MBA and Law students were champions nevertheless. “This experience has already impacted my work,” said MBA-candidate Jasdeep Singh. “I am currently Head of Operations and Marketing for 3BC LLC and we are in the midst of a negotiation that has been... […]Claire Hall
- HBJ Honors 4 UConn Business Alums For Their Professional, Community Contributions April 21, 2021Four UConn School of Business alumnae will be honored at the 2021 Women in Business Awards Ceremony. The April 22 event is sponsored by the Hartford Business Journal. The award recipients include: Shari G. Cantor ’81 has been the mayor of West Hartford since 2016 and oversees a $300 million budget. Cantor earned her bachelor... […]Claire Hall